INSTAGRAM

February 12, 2011

NAHM Presentation-New York Fashion Week

So the other day I attended the NAHM Presentation and my overall take on it was very good. I loved the color palette and I thought the clothes were very easy going yet still had enough edge. Everything from the pleats, to the asymetrical cuts, to the sheer blouses and skirts were made to perfection. Everything was in sync. Below are some pictures I took, Enjoy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh and also amoung attendees was none other than Tommy Hilfiger himself (second to last picture). Sorry about the quality of the pic haha.

Designers - Ally Hilfiger & Nari Manivong
Location - Milk Studios


-Joe

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is dope :)

    FOLLOWED!

    Make sure you stop by Alee's Perspective & say what's up. If you have Twitter, I'm @herperspective

    Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete