INSTAGRAM

September 21, 2011

NYFW: Outside Proenza Schouler

And last but not least here is Part 4 of my NYFW photography. Almost didnt make it to this show because I couldnt find the location but luckily things worked out in the end. I ended up seeing bunch of people this night including Anna Wintour, Rachel Zoe, Alicia Keys, Pharrell, and Alexa Chung. Unfortunately once again I had trouble capturing all of theses celebs but I did get a really good picture of Alexa Chung who was nice enough to pose for me. Check out the pics below! Hope you enjoyed!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Andrew Mukumal from *Andrews Revolution*)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Rachel Zoe *middle* Mandana *left*)
Photobucket
(Anna Wintour & Pharrell *background towards center*)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Alicia Keys)
Photobucket
(Zanna Roberts Rassi)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Alexa Chung)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cool shots! i love that dress on alexa.

    X

    hannah
    www.thefashionhash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh!
    Love alexa's style (:
    So comfy and chic~

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove alexas bright blueish dress with the redpink lipstick! She looked stunning. Thanks for your comment, nice blog!

    x jeanne
    allthingssnice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete